The Drop

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where  am I? it looks like a cave but it’s not one because it made a mediley sound when I knocked on it. Oh hi I’m Jessy, I have long hair that’s like springs.  I’m kinda tall but I have mouse feet.  When I walked around a little I ran into another girl with bright orange hair and she said “wow, where I dropped from it was raining cats and dogs.”

Me and that other girl walked a little.  We found a door.  When we pulled on it, it opened.  Before we went in the girls said “What before we go in we should know each other’s names.  I’m Alexa 2.0”, “I’m Jessie.  Are you a robot??”I replied.  “No I’m human but my parents are nut jobs.”

As we entered the room a big chair in the middle of the room turned to face us.  The man in the chair stared at us for a minute and then said, “ Ahh, I see you found me.  I’ve been expecting you”, “Well, yeah you made us fall like rain!”, said Alexa 2.0.  The man said we could walk around.

As we walked around we found a big screen TV with our parents on video chat.  When we started to talk they said that we were adopted and the creepy guy was both of our dads.  That was a bit of a bomb to take.  They also said that they were robots, no just kidding.

After we talked to our “parents” the guy took us around.  At the end of the tour the guy showed us our bedroom.  As we looked at our sides of the room, Alexa (I’m just going to call her that) went “yay, pink!” and I went “GREEN!”  We were for a split second as happy as puppies.  We found all the things we like in our sides of the room!

We slept in our new room that nigh.  When I woke up is was in a gray area, I had no idea where I was. After getting dressed we went to the dining room for breakfast.  As the guy (he still hasn’t told us what to call him!) sat down the end of the long table he said “OK girls we are having pancakes,” “Yes” we both yelled.  When the pancakes came out they looked delicious but when we ate them they were bland.

After we ate breakfast the guy said, What did you say? Oh ya, say were going swimming after breakfast!  We Walked and walked until we were at the pool.  It looked amazing.  When we got in it was a puddle is was so shallow.

When we finished our “swim” he took us to our room.  As we were looking for something to do Alexa found a note from the guy that said on the floor, in your cupboards I have placed cellphones in your contacts I have put your parents and mine.  Also you can call me uncle John and every day you have two hour of time in the town so you can see your friends and family.” We were both so happy hearing that. But we wanted to have more time with our parents.

One thought on “The Drop

1. Oh my goad that is good you have such an amagination and I realy love the way you did your story good luc on your next post